addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › July meetup pending!

July meetup pending!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi Everyone,

I've been holding off scheduling a July meetup until this scorching hot weather passes (the thermometer has already hit 86 degrees and it's only 10:30 AM! That's way too hot to have a Pug outside for any length of time.) I could consider scheduling an indoor meetup at Best Friends for an air-conditioned reprieve, but I know most of you prefer to be outside this time of year...

If there's anyone who would like to see an indoor meetup scheduled, please drop me an email; if I receive enough of a positive response, I will consider planning one. In the meantime, our "Rub-a-Dub-Dub" event will be on hold until this heatwave passes.

Keep your cool and your Pug safe,
Ellen