NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › Pug Planet merchandise for sale...buy some and help a Pug!

Pug Planet merchandise for sale...buy some and help a Pug!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi Everyone,

By now, most all of you know about the "Rub-a-dub-dub Charity Pug Wash" we have scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 8th...all money generated by that meetup will go to Pug Planet Pug Rescue to support the Pugs that they currently have in foster care.

In addition, here are the images of items that Pug Planet has available for pre-sale:

https://www.facebook....­

The sale of these items will benefit FOO, a wonderful little Black Pug that Pug Planet rescued a few weeks back, who was then tragically covered with severe mange...from his beautiful little Puggy face and head, down to his sweet little paws. Thanks to all of the TLC he was given, he is now a healthy, happy and active little boy! (Check out the images of FOO on the Pug Planet Facebook page!)
Residuals from the sale of these items will also benefit the 3 emaciated Pugs that Pug Planet rescued and acquired over the weekend, and will also help to cover vets costs in general. So, even if you cannot attend the Pug Wash (although we hope that you can!), you can still support Pug Planet and their Pugs in Need via your donation or purchase of these items.

Let's all Pay it Forward by helping a Pug in Need today!

Thanks in advance for your support of the NNJPE and its efforts.
Ellen
Pug Planet Pug R.
user 2920274
Forked River, NJ
Post #: 244
Posting our newest rescues on the FB page. These pugs came from a very bad place crying Will be getting lots of vetting, love & FOOD!!!
Christa D.
user 95378362
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi Ellen!

I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I are very seriously considering adopting a pug from Pug Planet! At this point we are just waiting for the okay from our landlord before applying! Hoping we have a new family member to bring to an upcoming event!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,236
How wonderful, Christa! (I wonder who you have your eye on :). Pug Planet has several adorable Pugs to choose from, all of which are in need of a loving forever home...). Best of luck with the adoption process (and your landlord); please keep up updated, and see you soon!