NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR PUG'S NAME IN LIGHTS?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR PUG'S NAME IN LIGHTS? (a.k.a. their birthday posted on our group calendar...)

Jessica
MyRambo
High Bridge, NJ
Post #: 312
I should also mention that Bianca will be 3 on March 1. I can't leave my little angel out.
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 440
You got it!
Maisie, Sadie and ...
MaisieandKaren
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 6
Ellen- Please add Maisie- She will be 1 year old March 25, 2009. Life is one big game to her. Karen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 443
Consider it done!

Ellen
Angel & P.
Angel-Puppet
Wanaque, NJ
Post #: 353
don't forget Angel's b-day is 3/19/ and tubs is 11/29 laughing
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 476
You know that I cannot forget your Angel's and Puppet's b'days, Aly....
Melissa
user 6818037
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 8
I would like to add Bella Mozzarella to the birthday list! She will celebrate her 2nd birthday this year (2009) on March 12.

Thanks!

Melissa
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Ellen! Tiffany's 4 year birthday takes place on 9/21. Hannah's 3rd. birthday takes place on 7/16. The rest of my Pugs don't have any birth dates, so we try to spoil them all year round. That includes Tiffany and Hannah.
A former member
Post #: 60
Maple will be 1 on March 15th. Emmi will be 4 on December 1st. Baxter will be 8 on March17th. Skittles will be 6 on February 14th
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 485
Hi Everyone!

Your Pugs birthday's will be included on our group calendar as soon as I update the upcoming months...

Thanks for your patience and Happy Birthday to all of those *Party Animals* out there!
Ellen