NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › This afternoon's meetup will be rescheduled for next Sunday!

This afternoon's meetup will be rescheduled for next Sunday!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi Everyone,
I've been tracking the weather for today, and although we currently have a reprieve from the rain, it is scheduled to arrive again sometime after 12 PM, and continue for the next few hours. In light of this, and the fact that the grounds of the dog run are most probably saturated due to yesterday's deluge, I have opted to reschedule today's meetup for next Sunday, April 6th at 1 PM.
Being you are already RSVP'd for today's event, your RSVP will be extended onto next week and you do not need to do anything further. If you are unable to attend next week's rescheduled meetup, please update your RSVP. Let's keep our fingers crossed, in that we have a nice, sunny day. We've got to be able to get the Pugs out to play sooner or later!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend; find a nice indoor activity for today, enjoy your time with your Pug(s), and hope to see you next week!
Ellen
Belinda
user 5058246
Ridgewood, NJ
Post #: 16
Thanks Ellen! I think you made the right call. I'll see everyone next week! We'll stay inside. My little guy is snoring away...
Belinda