NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › Royal Hound Special Goody Box; only $23.99! Limited quantities!

Royal Hound Special Goody Box; only $23.99! Limited quantities!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi Everyone,

The kind folks at Royal Hound, have put together a special "flash sale" Goody Box for our Pugs! It's loaded with great items (both toys and quality USA or Canadian-made treats), at a cost of only $23.99 plus $5.95 for standard shipping (and only $1.00 extra for any add-on premium items). This offer is extremely limited; however, do keep in mind that Royal Hound is offering other small dog gift boxes that start at $29.95 and you can use the group promo code "MEETUP2014" to save 15% off!
Here's the link to the special "flash sale" Goody Box:¬† http://bit.ly/1orJis6­
I just ordered mine, 'cause it's an offer too good to resist, and my Pugs deserve it!
Any questions? Feel free to drop Emily a line at:¬†Royal Hound -www.shoproyalhound.com­

Enjoy!
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,284
I received my Goody Box a couple of days ago, and it's chock-full of quality items that would cost between $3.00-$6.00 per item at a regular retail store! The Pugs haven't seen it yet, as I figure it will make for a nice Easter gift for the foursome (please...it's a secret, so be sure not to tell them!). As of now, there are 3 Flash Sale Goody Boxes left...