addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Cancellation of NV of the West

Cancellation of NV of the West

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Post #: 9
Hello fellow Dutch Oven enthusiasts!

Sadly, I learned this week that the Reno Rodeo Foundation cancelled NV of the West. Their executive director hopes to schedule a similar event that we can still be involved with...I'll keep you posted once I learn more.

I'd also like to welcome some new members who joined over the past few months. Just to let them know, our group typically takes a hiatus during the winter months because the weather is usually too cold for cooking outdoors. However, this winter appears to be different!

If this warm weather continues, would any of you be interested in a "Sunday Brunch" event where we can break out the 'ol cast iron and welcome our new members? Right now, Sundays are best for me as I have commitments on Saturdays.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll schedule something at Sportsman's Warehouse.

Thanks,
Crystal
A former member
Post #: 1
Sunday's would be fun but I can't do it until 11. Thanks for the update and look forward to meeting you when the weather gets nice.
john C.
user 12172390
Reno, NV
Post #: 2
Dear Crystal and fellow Dutch oven Cooker's,
Just let me know when & where, Sunday mornings would be an excellent time for myself to participate..
Sincerely,
John Collier