addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Winter Get Together (Weather Permitting)

Meetup Cancelled: Winter Get Together (Weather Permitting)

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
I hate to do this, but since we have rain/snow forecasted for Saturday, March 26, I have cancelled the meetup.  This is why I usually wait until May to start our season when weather conditions tend to stabilize. Sportsman's has also advised that it would be wise to cancel as we have held meetups in the past under poor weather conditions and they have, quite frankly, been less than fun.

Don't dismay! We will get cooking soon - once our crazy weather patterns settle down. Stay tuned!

Winter Get Together (Weather Permitting), scheduled to occur on Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:30 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­
Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy