addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Big Thanks!!!

Big Thanks!!!

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Post #: 12
Just wanted to give a big thanks to our "seasoned" members Doug, Skeet, Kelly and Mariah for all of their help and delicious dishes at the Genoa Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival. We had a great time at the event and hopefully enticed some new members to join.

We have also been invited to participate in the Carson City Rendezvous, June 10-12, so I will be posting that event soon on our calendar. I hope more of our members will consider being a part of the event, even if you can only participate for a day. If you are interested in participating, please email me. More details to follow soon!

Get ready for our next meetup on May 21 when we will do some hands-on training. I encourage our new members who have equipment to bring their ovens, a recipe and ingredients, and dive in! Or stop by, watch and ask questions. That is the only way to learn!
john C.
user 12172390
Reno, NV
Post #: 5
Thanks to you Crystal,
You got us all organized and in the great event & i appreciate DO coking with you, Doug, Kelly and Mariah...
A great time was had by all, even those that came by and sampled our DO food...
Sincerely,
John Collier