addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Invitation to Cook at Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival, April 27-28

Invitation to Cook at Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival, April 27-28

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Hello Dutch Oven Enthusiasts and welcome to our new members!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

I am working on our group's calendar of events and wanted to let you know that we have been invited to cook again at the Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival. Dates that they'd like us to cook are April 27-28 (Friday and Saturday). The organizers have agreed to provide more stipend money to cover our food costs and other expenses. Sportsman's Warehouse will also chip in. All told, we will have around $600 to cover our expenses for the event. We should be able to provide free samples and possibly do some demos.

Therefore, I am checking to see if any of you are interested in participating in the event. If you could let me know by this Sunday, Feb. 12, then I can let the organizers know if we are available. Last year's event was a lot of fun and gave us the opportunity to support a local community event while promoting our love of Dutch Oven cooking.

I will also be scheduling a planning meeting on Sunday, Feb. 26, at Sportsman's Warehouse to discuss this event (if we decide to do it) plus other events/projects for the upcoming season.

I look forward to hearing from you and a great season ahead!

Crystal