Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › NSDOG Season Schedule is now online!

NSDOG Season Schedule is now online!

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Greetings, Dutch Oven Enthusiasts!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got our season scheduled on the Meetup site. For those who attended the planning meeting a few weeks ago, thanks for your input and participation. I switched a couple of meetups around since we decided to host a hands on training this month. Another will be planned for July. Check out the calendar for all of the details!

Also, for those interested in participating at the Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival, please attend the Planning Meeting on April 1 if you can and bring recipes that you are interested in cooking (if you wish to cook). We'll be setting up the menu at that meeting. If you can't make the meeting, please send me your recipes in advance. We have plenty of jobs at the event that don't involve cooking so we'd appreciate all the help we can get. Plus it's just a fun festival to attend!

Second, if anyone is interested in serving on a cookbook committee, please email me. We'd like to put a cookbook together to sell as a fundraiser for the group.

Thanks all for your interest in the group. I look forward to a great cooking season!!

Crystal