addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival, May 2-5, 2013

Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival, May 2-5, 2013

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Greetings, Dutch Oven Enthusiasts.

I received an invitation for our group to participate in the 2013 Genoa Cowboy Poetry Festival. Dates are May 2-5, 2013. Unfortunately, I have a commitment during that weekend and will not be able to participate.

If anyone in the group wants to participate and, more importantly, oversee the logistics of the group's participation, please let me know by December 1 so I can go over what is required by Genoa and notify the town of our interest.

I can assist with some of the logistics prior to the event, but will not be available during the event.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanks, 
Crystal