addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Thanks for attending the Dutch Ovens for Beginners seminar!

Thanks for attending the Dutch Ovens for Beginners seminar!

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Post #: 3
Thanks to all of you who attended the seminar yesterday. I was extremely pleased with the attendance and everyone's enthusiasm about Dutch Oven cooking. I hope the seminar was helpful and I appreciate the tips and advice offered by our more "seasoned" members. I certainly learned some new tips!

I posted a new photo album from the event - be sure to check it out. I will also post the tips handout under the Files tab if you wish to print more copies or for those members who could not attend yesterday. Also, Dave's Lazy Man's Cobbler recipe will be posted too.

Next up is our Breakfast Challenge Cook Off on July 11. Some of you have RSVP'd after yesterday's seminar and I encourage more to do so, even if you don't plan to compete. The event will still be a great learning experience and lots of fun!

Check out the meetup info on our calendar for details on the competition. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the event. You can also contact Brandon at Sportsman's.

And finally, a big thank you to Sportsman's Warehouse for hosting our events and keeping us well fed!

I hope to see you in a few weeks!

Crystal

Doug T.
user 9754081
Sparks, NV
Post #: 1
Crystal,

Being new to this, could you please tell me how much breakfast I should make on the 11th? Will everyone be tasting and eating some of each breakfast made? Thanks!

Doug Thomas
A former member
Post #: 1
Crystal, I had a very nice time at your class, will be looking forward to the 11th.