Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Meetup on August 2 (Cook-out/Potluck)

Meetup on August 2 (Cook-out/Potluck)

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Good morning, everyone!

Just wanted to touch base with everyone regarding a potential cook-out on August 2. Since I only received limited responses, I am assuming August 2 (Sunday) is not a good day for us to get together. Therefore, I will not schedule a cook-out/potluck for the group. If, in the future, you want to hold a hands-on training, let me know and I can schedule something. Otherwise, I hope many of you will attend or participate in the upcoming August 22 Main Dish Challenge.

I finally posted the recipes from our Breakfast Challenge. You can find them under the "Files" tab.

Finally, Sportsman's Warehouse needs four judges for its upcoming Reno's Best Hamburger Competition on Saturday, August 15 (runs from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., with judging at 12 p.m.). If any of you are interested in judging, please let me know or contact Eric Zavala at Sportsman's Warehouse (828-1500). You will need to bring a big appetite with you as there could be as many as 20 competitors!

I hope everyone's summer is going well and that you are all staying cool!

Crystal