Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › August 22 Competition

August 22 Competition

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Good morning, all!

I hope your summer is going well. It seems to be flying by for me!

Just a friendly note about the upcoming cook-off this Saturday, August 22. I look forward to seeing you all at Sportsman's Warehouse and wanted to let you know that the grand prize this go-round is a $100 gift card. Hope that piques some interest in competing! Also, we are always looking for judges so if any of you are interested, please let me know.

Realizing that some main dishes may take longer to cook, if you need to set up before 9 a.m., please let Eric Zavala or Brandon Pickard at Sportsman's Warehouse or me know. We will be there early to get things rolling!

Finally, I plan to schedule a "let's get cookin'" meetup in September and will most likely hold it at Sportsman's Warehouse as that seems to be the best location for everyone. My goal is to give those interested a chance to get some hands-on cooking experience without the "pressure" of a competition. And you can cook whatever you like!

Stay tuned and I hope to see many of you on Saturday!

Crystal