align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › March 5 Meetup - Elk Camp

March 5 Meetup - Elk Camp

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Post #: 4
Hey, gang!

It has been too long since we've gathered so I am looking forward to our meetup on March 5. For those attending, your $12 admission gets you into the exhibit hall all day, plus access to all seminars scheduled for the day. Here is a link of the seminar schedule in case you are interested in seeing others. http://www.rmef.org/A...­

Also, I just learned that Genoa is hosting its first Cowboy Poetry Gathering April 29-May 2 and the local IDOS group is cooking all day on Friday (April 30) and Saturday (May 1), plus offering a "History on Dutch Ovens" seminar. Here is the link to the Cowboy Poetry website http://www.genoacowbo...­. Check out the Programs link for the schedule. It looks like the cost is $20 (adults) for a day pass for the non-ticketed events, which includes the Dutch Oven programs. Is there interest in going to this? I was thinking of Saturday, May 1. We could always car pool from Reno. Let me know and I'll post it on the calendar.

Well, hopefully the weather will "spring up" soon so we can get back to cooking again! I miss seeing everyone, but look forward to March 5.

Crystal

mabear
user 8486139
Williston, ND
Post #: 1
The Geneo Cowboy Poetry Festival sounds like a blast. I'll probably go, but drive myself and the girls.
Kelly