addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Sierra Dutch Oven Group Message Board › Holiday Potluck

Holiday Potluck

Crystal P.
user 9627739
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Hello everyone!

I thought I'd touch base with you regarding this weekend's potluck. We have a wonderful variety of menu items.

Sportsman's will fry two turkeys. Other offerings will be stuffing, baked sweet potatoes, cobbler and biscuits, and I plan to do some sort of potato dish. Judging by the dishes, I think it would be best for everyone to prepare their items at home and we can convene around noon in the upstairs break room. If anyone wants to cook outside at Sportsman's, they are welcome to do so, but I think it would be nice for us to celebrate the close of our season with a casual gathering. Let me know if you feel otherwise and really want to break out the 'ol cast iron one more time!

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Crystal
john C.
user 12172390
Reno, NV
Post #: 1
11-6-10
Dear fellow Dutch oven cooker's,
Since I had to miss last month's Desert Cookoff, due to an emergency home project, I plan on brining a dutch oven mixed berry Cobbler, that i will cook at home on charcoal and plan to be at the sportsman around 11:45am for the holiday ...
I look forward to our year end feast.. Happy Holidays to everyone..
sincerely,
John Collier