addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Astronomy Club - NOVAC Message Board › Meetup details changed: Cancelled - Monthly Public Observing Night at Crocke

Meetup details changed: Cancelled - Monthly Public Observing Night at Crockett Park

Yvette J
user 14432702
Charleston, SC
Weather forecast is grim for tonight, so I'm canceling. That said, thanks for all your public night support in 2012 & see you later this month and in 2013!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Astronomy-Club-NOVAC/events/94133952/­

When: Saturday, December 8, 2012 5:00 PM

Where: CM Crockett Park
10066 Rogues Rd
Midland, VA 22728

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.