addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Virginia Conservation Trust Message Board › Dora Kelley Work Day, Saturday, April 6th

Dora Kelley Work Day, Saturday, April 6th

Ashley S.
user 8855258
Washington, DC
Hi all,

This is just a reminder about tomorrow's work day at Dora Kelley Nature Park in Alexandria.  We are still planning on going out there at 10.  If you're free we would love to see you!

I do have a few updates about the event.  If folks are interested in getting another extra hours of volunteer service in, the park is also holding their annual clean up on the same date but it is starting at 9 am.  The focus tomorrow will be picking up trash, but if enough folks show up to help with that we may start working on the invasive plants.

I will be showing up at 10, so you don't have to come at 9.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Hope to see you out there.