With the support of Friends of the Goethe-Institut Festival
8 December - 9 December 2012
+ 1 (202)[masked]
Sunday, December 9
1 pm Screening of the one-hour fairytale film
The Valiant Little Tailor (Das tapfere Schneiderlein)
2 pm Screening of the one-hour fairytale film
Mother Hulda (Frau Holle)
Additional activities taking place on both days include
- Scavenger Hunt: Test your knowledge of Germany, the holiday season, and related trivia with a quiz and win a prize.
- O Tannenbaum: An exhibition of Christmas tree images from Germany and the United States over the centuries.
- Sample German Courses: Have fun with the German language and learn some useful phrases in mini-courses.
- Children's Crafts: Make an easy holiday-themed decoration.
- Photo Booth: Have your photo taken with St. Nicholaus!
- Holiday Treats: German treats will be given out; additional packaged items will be available for purchase.