Northern Virginia German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Meet-Up in one week!

Meet-Up in one week! (Also, IMPORTANT, FEEDBACK REQUESTED, possibly a new venue?)

A former member
As many of you know that have attended German Meet-Ups recently, I am attempting to switch from Amphora Diner to another nearby restaurant. The service and the food both seem to be in a race to the bottom, so I think it would be best that we left before it gets worse. There are a number of options, but because of our sometimes large turn-out and the amount of time we are there, only fairly large places will work.

Outback is a possibility. It is a bit pricier, but at least you know the food will be good. TGI Friday's is a possibility. I can always understand the wait staff there and vice versa, and they are more friendly than our current "hosts" at Amphora. I need FEEDBACK on this decision, and FAST if we are going to make the switch before the meet-up next week. Otherwise we will have to wait until the June meet-up to make the switch. Any thoughts or suggestions? Here is a site with many options that I found. http://www.fxva.com/f...­ I am not familiar with most of these, so like I said, I really need feedback. Danke!
-Erik
A former member
Post #: 2
As long as it's wheelchair accessible, and i in Fairfax or Arlington counties I agree! The Amphora is always "pricey", and the ladies ' room was not wheelchair accessible,

Beste! Carol
A former member
Post #: 3
Isn't there a German cafe or deli in the area?, Reston or Vienna?