The Northern Virginia Papillon Meetup Group Message Board › Introduction to Self-Control for Papillons

Introduction to Self-Control for Papillons

Beth Bottom N.
BethNolley
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 51
Would anyone be interested in a Papillon-only training class held at Pro Feed on Maple Avenue in Vienna? Anne Davis, of Rudy’s Friends Dog Training, has offered to teach an “Introduction to Self-Control” just for our Papillons. This class is not intended for young puppies or aggressive dogs. It includes door manners, walking, stays, settle command, targeting and off. It will also help to build confidence in your dog. Some agility will be included. Limit 5 dogs. (5 sessions, $150) Friday evenings at 6:30 pm (July 26-Aug. 23). Please contact Anne at the following e-mail if you’re interested: rudysfriends@cox.net
Beth Bottom N.
BethNolley
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 52
I forgot to mention that this class will be held indoors at Pro Feed. We've tried doing outdoor classes in the past and it just doesn't work out due to weather. So far two Papillons are signed up and there are still three spaces left.
Julie T.
Julie_Turek
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 2
Hi. Yes I would be interested. I will contact Anne. Thank you.
Rachel
user 52843042
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 1
Hi, I would be interested in this if there could be something started after those dates.
Beth Bottom N.
BethNolley
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 54
Anne is always flexible with scheduling and I believe another person in our Papillon group is interested in this class, too, but couldn't make it for the summer dates. Please e-mail Anne if you're interested and I'm sure she'll work to create a class that will work for you if a couple more folks sign up. This current Papillon self control class only has 3 dogs attending.