Debbie Richards and Lillabeth Wies will present a description of Permaculture and its approach to a sustainable future.
1. What is Progress?
2. What is a natural garden, and why does it work so well?
3. Why do our landscapes need so many outside inputs and take so much human labor? Because most of our landscapes do not feed into the natural cycles.
4. Let’s see how we can work within natural systems in our landscapes so that they support themselvesand us with less work from us, provide use beauty, serenity, and a harvest; and at the same timeprotect and purify the air, water and regenerate the soil.
5. Bringing our Soil back to life: Follow Nature's Lead
6. Bringing our Gardens to Life: Follow Nature's Lead
Debbie Richards is a local organic gardener with 35 years of developing an outstanding Family Food Farm.
Lillabeth Wies is the owner & operator of Landscapes by Lillabeth, LLC, an organic Permaculture landscaping company. She has an MS in Ornamental Horticulture and 34 years experience in landscaping and gardening.