addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Permaculture Collaborative Message Board › Bulk Herb Ordering

Bulk Herb Ordering

Cassandra C.
user 62934682
Salisbury, MA
Post #: 11
I will be going to Attar of Herbs in New Ipswich. If anyone wants to order some herbs, I can pick them up for you and save the shipping costs. Or, if people want to order and we can split up between the group.

www.attarherbs.com

This is their addy, check it out and let me know. We can figure $$$ before I go and then agree on a location to pick it up!

Cassandra