align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

North Shore Permaculture Collaborative Message Board › Meetup Postpone: Help Chart the Future of North Shore Permaculture Meetup Group

Meetup Postpone: Help Chart the Future of North Shore Permaculture Meetup Group

Elizabeth
sucrame2001
Group Organizer
Newburyport, MA
Hi Fellow Permies.
Unfortunately, I've had a death in the family and will be out-of-town attending a memorial service this weekend. I am going to postpone it until the following Saturday and hope that that will work for all of you. We can try to come up with another date if too many are unable to change their plans.
I would appreciate any suggestions for a place in or near Ipswich that we could meet. I've checked the library and one of the banks but they were unable to help. Any coffee shops/churches/community centers that you are aware of that offer group meeting space?
I wonder if Appleton Farms might have a room. Anyone down that way have a connection with them?
Thanks,
Elizabeth
lee l.
user 13126023
Beverly, MA
Post #: 30
What time were you planning on meeting? I'd have to be done by 4 PM. You could try the Hamilton Library, or possibly member Iris Weaver's community room in Wenham, although I suspect she's teaching a class that day.
Iris W.
HerbIris
Wenham, MA
Post #: 97
Hey, Lee, reading my mind! We should be able to use the community room at Enon Village in Wenham, I just need to reserve it a few days in advance. Let me know what you'd like to do.
lee l.
user 13126023
Beverly, MA
Post #: 31
I think we're talking about this Saturday, Nov. 9, Elizabeth? Is there enough interest for that date? Should we poll people to see who would come?
Elizabeth
sucrame2001
Group Organizer
Newburyport, MA
Post #: 74
Hi Lee -
There is a Newburyport meeting this Sunday, November 10th at 11 AM at Lyra's house. 7 people are scheduled to come to that.

There is also a scheduled meeting in the Ipswich area that had to be postponed from Saturday, November 16th to the 23rd, also beginning at 11 AM. At the moment there are 3 people scheduled for that one. I would like to get together with anyone down that way who would like to share their ideas about the group, even it that is only one person.
lee l.
user 13126023
Beverly, MA
Post #: 32
Thanks, Elizabeth, for clarifying. I can't make this Saturday, but maybe can make the 23rd. But if there are only 2 of us I don't know how productive it would be. Iris is down this way and we could possibly use her Community Room but it sounds like she is going on the 10th.