addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Permaculture Collaborative Message Board › Herb Spiral Help

Herb Spiral Help

Elizabeth
sucrame2001
Group Organizer
Newburyport, MA
Post #: 86
Anyone interested in helping me build an Herb Spiral on the Clipper City Rail Trail in Newburyport?

I've got a space with enough leftover soil from some former grass sofas to construct one (I think) . Would need to find some rocks, but I have plenty of herbs to put in once it is built.
Terri R.
user 83920642
Amesbury, MA
Post #: 2
If we did it on a Sat or Sun afternoon I could help. I've got some rock piles / mess around my house, too if you want to come dig around. :) I won't need anymore since my spiral is completed.
Boiester
Boiesterest
Corvallis, OR
Post #: 90
Terri, can I come by to get rocks for mine?

Elizabeth
sucrame2001
Group Organizer
Newburyport, MA
Post #: 87
If we did it on a Sat or Sun afternoon I could help. I've got some rock piles / mess around my house, too if you want to come dig around. :) I won't need anymore since my spiral is completed.
Excellent! I'll schedule when you can make it, especially since you have had experience. I will need rocks but may be able to get them from the city. I think I have plenty of soil on-site. Do you remember the website where you found the information about the orientation of an herb spiral in the Northern Hemisphere?