Northwest Chicago Activity Group Message Board › Schedule Change - Dog Walking

Schedule Change - Dog Walking

Diane
user 31075412
Chicago, IL
The level of participation in dog walking for the foundation both surprised and touched me. It is great that so many of you are helping exercise the dogs!

August will be the last month I will be able to schedule the walks on Mondays and Tuesdays until June of 2014. Starting in September, the walks will be on Thursdays. The Monday walking time seems to be the best time for most people so if one of you would like to act as host for Monday walks, I will continue to schedule Monday walks. If not, the meetup walking day will strictly be on Thursdays.

I realize this schedule change might not be convenient for everyone. Of course each of you is welcome to continue participating on Mondays, however it won't be a meetup event.  The walking is really about the dogs and not about socializing for the most part, so going on your own is a reasonable option.

Please send me an email if you want more information on hosting Mondays.  Its not terribly complicated and it would be great to continue the Monday posts. 

Thanks again walkers ... the dogs really do benefit from our help!

Diane