Welcome to "Northwest Hiking and Outdoor Adventurers". We are a laid back group of hiking enthusiasts of all levels. Whether you are advanced, intermediate, or just a beginner, everyone is accepted in this group. Our focus is on safety, camaraderie, meeting new people, having fun and exploring some of the great places that our Northwest has to offer. Most of our hikes are followed by lunch or dinner with many laughs and stories.
HOW WE HIKE - At a moderate pace with safety and camaraderie in mind. The purpose of this group is to have fun on the trails. Regardless of your level of hiking and ability, no one will be left behind!
LIABILITY WAIVER - Everyone will be required to sign a liability waiver at their first hike. This is a "one time only" relieving the organizer and other event hosts of all liability.
NO-SHOW POLICY- As an organizer, I take no-shows and last minute cancellations very seriously. Any cancellations within the last 24 hours will be counted as a no-show. THREE no-shows in one year will result in your removal from the group.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP ARE :
1. You must have a valid email address with Meetup so you can be contacted if needed for events that you have signed up for.
2. Signing a liability waiver at your first meetup. ( One time only )
3. You must attend at least one meetup in a six month period to maintain active status.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult.
5. No one will be required to provide their full name on the website out of respect for your privacy.. However, you will be required to do so on the liability waiver
ANNUAL FEE / $5.00
We are strictly a non profit group and all money left over after expenses will be donated to the WTA and other organizations that help maintain our trails.