If you’ve ever wondered what AIGA is or thought you wanted to participate in professional, Portland, design community, events, you’ve got a great opportunity coming up: our annual Open House, on Wednesday, April 17.
Here’s a no-pressure place to have a drink, a snack, and find out more about AIGA and its role in the Portland design community. We’ll be hanging out at the Nemo Design Studio in Southeast – eating snacks, drinking a beer or two, and talking about the professional powerhouse that is AIGA. After some happy hour mingling, our board members will give short presentations about what they do for the organization. Time for questions. Hopefully, you'll leave with some new or renewed passion for the awesome community of Portland designers and design advocates.
If you like what you hear, maybe you’ll sign up to join us as a member of AIGA. Apparently, there are also door prizes!!
So don’t miss it! We look forward to seeing you there.
Values / Reason to Attend / Participate
- want to participate in profession, Portland, design community, events
- want to make stuff happen, have other areas for expression
- want to meet people for biz or pleasure / network
- want to get inspired or maybe inspire others
- want to improve your craft
- want to improve your business
- want to express ideas about design / future
- want to mentor others / get mentored / education