add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Norwich Ruby User Group (NRUG) Message Board › NRUG this Thursday, 4th October.

NRUG this Thursday, 4th October.

A former member
Morning everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend?

Just a heads up, we don't have any confirmed speakers for NRUG this week, despite that proposal to have some Ignite Talks.

I'd like to encourage anyone to consider presenting at the event on Thursday, so we won't be restricting topics to Ruby only. If anyone would like to step forward you'd be more than welcome to talk on the night. It might be something you're working on, a technology or programming language you're using at the moment, perhaps a library that you've come across recently that you'd like to share or perhaps you'd like to talk through the fundamentals of some higher level programming concepts; we'd love to have you to present on Thursday.

If there are still no takers for presenting, then Thursday evening will proceed as an open hack night again. Bring your side projects and work in the company of other developers and pro's from around the city. I'm sure we'll be able to find a beer or two to serve up too.

We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday night.

Have a good week.