add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › Qualche pensiero...

Qualche pensiero...

user 10511440
Group Organizer
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 6
Ciao tutti.

A couple of things...

Firstly, well done to those who have taken the initiative in organizing more events recently - I think our group chat earlier in the summer seems to be bearing fruit! (Keep the ideas coming...) And great to see so many new members joining recently, too.

Also, thanks to those of you who have already paid their annual £5 contribution to help maintain the registration of this meet-up site (renewed each year by the group's founder Edward Sellman). To remind you, the contribution is entirely voluntary - and any left-over monies would go towards organizing events. I'm aiming to collect the rest of your contributions before the end of this month, so feel free to get in touch if you can't make the upcoming meet-ups.

E finalmente - per ora - for those of you who expressed an interest in the work I do as a voice actor, you can find some examples here:­

A presto,

PS. Still room for the Birthday lunch in Leicester on Sunday 16th, so sign up asap!