addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › Contemporary Italian Movies

Contemporary Italian Movies

Ralph F.
user 10965105
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Dear all,

The next contemporary Italian movie screening is likely to be in January, but it would help me organise it if I get suggestions for movies we could watch now.
Ideally the movie would of had an English or International release meaning that good quality English subtitles are available.

Thanks in advance

Ralph
Julie
user 9502566
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 2
'Pane e Tulipani' is a lovely film. I've watched it a couple of times and think the subtitles seemed okay. jx
Ralph F.
user 10965105
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your suggestion, I've just checked and it had an English DVD release with English subtitles.

so far we have;

cinema paridiso
Pane e Tulipani
La siciliana ribelle

I'll open the next poll when the current poll (classic) finishes.
So if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know.