addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › Request to host a 14-year old Italian boy for 1 month this summer...

Request to host a 14-year old Italian boy for 1 month this summer...

user 10511440
Group Organizer
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 7
Ciao tutti. Here's a message from one of our fine members, Julie. Please get in touch with her if you are able to help with this.

‘I have been asked by a friend of mine if anyone would be interested in having an Italian boy (14years old) to stay with them for a month in the summer while he studies English. His mother is a teacher and is very keen for him to speak English well and would pay for the opportunity for him to be here.

If you are interested or know of anyone who may be please let me know.