Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › Let's Talk Italian!

Let's Talk Italian!

Rajiv
user 10511440
Group Organizer
Nottingham, GB
Ciao tutti!
As you may have seen, Edd has now officially stepped down from the role of Organizer of the Nottingham Italian Conversation Meet-Up site. I'm happy to take over from here, but would love more of you to help as assistant organizers - so you can create and manage events of your own, as well.
To remind you, if you are - or intend to become - regular members of the group, we ask that you contribute £5 per year to help with the running of the site. If possible, I'd like to collect the remaining membership contributions by Tuesday 10th September (happy to be flexible, if necessary).
Apart from requesting that more of you become assistant organizers, I'd like to know who among you could help with access to Nottingham University's Hallward Library - for the occasional Italian film presentation in their excellent small cinema room. Please let me know asap - and we'll get some dates arranged.
Finally, a reminder that our next pub meet-up is at The Roundhouse - near Nottingham Castle - next Thursday 25th July - from 8pm. (If the weather stays like this and you're a bit late, try and see if we have a table outside behind the pub...)
Grazie - e alla prossima!
Cordiali saluti,
Rajiv