Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › Job/Lavoro - Asset Manager - Northern Italy/Nord Italia
Louise has asked me to forward the following information about a job vacancy (through her friend Brian Tillotson). If you're interested - or know someone who might be appropriate - please either contact Brian directly (in English, please!) via the email address mentioned in the posting - or, if you'd prefer to communicate in Italian, I'd be happy to act as intermediary - email@example.com.
Asset Manager – (Facilities Manager – Estates Project Manager – Quantity Surveyor experience will also be considered) based in Northern Italy, working for a Luxembourg domiciled Pan-European Student Accommodation Fund. Reporting to principals in UK, Switzerland and Luxembourg.
The right candidate must have considerable and relevant experience in commercial or residential real-estate in continental Europe; be fluent in Italian and English with well-developed negotiating skills. An eye for precise detail and a flare for quality, interior design and a robust finish would also be useful. This semi-autonomous roll encompasses a broad range of skills from marketing, operations, people management and the tenacity to get each project completed efficiently, to budget and on time.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
1. Acquisition of student accommodation assets (already earmarked): dealing with the various third parties associated with progressing property acquisitions such as notaries, architects and planners. A sound familiarity with local Italian bureaucracy involved in real-estate transactions is needed.
2. Developing buildings to their full potential; liaising with architects, planners, local authorities, tendering to contractors; project management of at least five medium and large ticket conversions to a high end, market leading student accommodation brand.
3. Design and Implementation of the student accommodation brand, marketing and operational strategy. Web-site, and online strategy. Negotiating of nomination agreements with Universities or the specification of direct let strategy for each building.
4. Locating and opening of lettings / property management offices for fund owned property, as well as property owned by third party landlords and other corporate owners; in tandem with this the development and roll-out of an international franchise model. Both will involve team building and recruitment capabilities. Operational implementation of all aspects of student accommodation facilities management including: lettings, legal, financial and HR.
5. Development of a variety of branded add-ons to enhance returns from student and tourist tenants.
6. The development of our Student Resort – a major flag-ship project which will be in a large and historic building complex on the doorstep of famous university.
For further information:
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting: BKT-ITALIA-01-04-2014
Asset Manager - (Facilities Manager - Estates Project Manager – Quantity Surveyor esperienza - saranno prese in considerazione) con sede nel Nord Italia, lavorando per un lussemburghese Pan-European Fund Student Accommodation. Segnalazione di presidi nel Regno Unito, Svizzera e Lussemburgo.
Il candidato deve avere una notevole e rilevante esperienza nel commerciale o residenziale immobiliare in Europa continentale; essere fluente in italiano e inglese con capacità di negoziazione ben sviluppate. Un occhio per i dettagli precisi e spiccato gusto per la qualità, il design degli interni e un rivestimento robusto sarebbe anche utile. Questo tiro semi-autonoma comprende una vasta gamma di competenze di marketing, operazioni, gestione delle persone e la tenacia per ottenere ogni progetto completato in modo efficiente, per il bilancio e in tempo.
Per ulteriori informazioni:
Si prega di contattare: email@example.com riferimento: BKT-ITALIA-01-04-2014