Nottingham Italian Language Conversation Group Message Board › hi - got photos of Sicily; how upload?

hi - got photos of Sicily; how upload?

Fiona C
user 141731132
Derby, GB
Post #: 1
hi - how do I upload some pics of my trip to Sicily please? am hunting about pages and can't see how. will keep trying but any tips helpful. grazie.
Rajiv
user 10511440
Group Organizer
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 14
Ciao Fiona! Hope you had a lovely time in Sicilia. Here's the link to the photos page: http://www.meetup.com...­ I think you just have to click upload and take it from there (jpegs are probably the easiest format, as they're smaller than others). Let me know if you get stuck - and I'll ask someone who knows more than me to help... ;-)
Fiona C
user 141731132
Derby, GB
Post #: 2
thanks but already been on there and can't find anywhere to upload. have tried 'create' which doesn't do seem to anything, explored pull-down menus, can't see the word 'upload' or attach yet ... will keep trying.
Fiona C
user 141731132
Derby, GB
Post #: 3
been on help and I think as I;m not an organiser I can't create photo albums - i can only add my photos to someone else's already created album. would you please when get a minute create therefore an album 'Sicily June 2014' ? pls or similar. thanks.
Rajiv
user 10511440
Group Organizer
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 15
Hi again Fiona. I've created a Sicily June 2014 folder (had to put one of my holiday snaps in it to validate it, but that can be removed later). If possible, feel free to upload your pics into this folder. Any probs - let me know.