addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nottingham Sociables Message Board › Festival

Festival

Jinny
user 94698982
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Hi,
Does anyone fancy going to a festival this summer? I don't mind what it is or where but just want to go with some likely minded people.

Jinnysmile
JoAnne
JoJostarbz
Thrumpton, GB
Post #: 3
Hi Jinny

Im off to the Godiva festival this friday night (5th July) I want to see Echo and the Bunnymen http://www.godivafest...­
The Godiva Festival, held in Coventry’s War Memorial Park has maintained its place as one of the biggest and best FREE, TICKETLESS family festivals in the country
Charlotte
user 9894975
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 62
I'm really glad that you're coming to WOMAD with us Jin, can't wait! smile
Charlotte
user 9894975
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 63
...and I meant to say, I've checked with my Mum and we can borrow her tent. That means James and I have 2 to lend now. I'll also check with my Dad as I think he has camping equipment as well.
A former member
Post #: 4
hello Jin!!!smile