addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Sociables Message Board › Badminton

Badminton

Andy S.
user 13162663
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 23
Is anybody interested in playing badminton one evening or weekend?
If get interest then will look for a leisure centre that can hire a court or courts, or maybe book the gym out for a badminton event, also if interest is there to maybe make it a regular thing, once a month or every fortnight,
I do have a couple of raquets and some shuttlecocks if someone hasnt got a raquet and wants to try.

This will be a pay event but only for the hire of the court, each court usually costs £5-8 per hour,

Shall sort out how to pay nearer the time and once we work out how many is coming and split the cost between us, probably work out about £2 per person

Andy
Rachel
user 57100582
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 3
Yes I'd be interested but can only do it for the weeks the kids are away, so would be 10th Aug to 22nd? Ideally not Mon or a Tues - but that's being selfish!!
gillian
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 119
I may be, haven't played in years but have a raquet etc. I'd probably prefer a w/e.
Greg H.
user 77963692
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 6
I am interested and have a racquet. Evenings probably best with me.
Kiran
Kiran-J
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 31
That's a good idea Andy :)
I even have a racquet...though I'm totally rubbish at it!! :D
Andy S.
user 13162663
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 25
Looking at the different leisure centres to book in September one evening, see if we can drum up more interest before then too
Terri
Terri0712
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
I'd be really interesting and have a couple of spare rackets and some shuttlecocks. Terri
Mandy
user 41179442
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Hi I would be interested in playing, once a month would suit me.
Andy S.
user 13162663
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 26
ok just an update: been busy, well still am but will see if can get an event up and running in about 2 weeks time, so look out on the calendar for a badminton evening in the near future