addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Vegetarian/Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › further afield

further afield

chris k.
user 7942761
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 7

Does anyone fancy trying out some vegetarian places in Leicestershire with the Vegetarian group there? I can offer a lift to 4 others.
A former member
Post #: 221
Yes, or Derbys.? Or Lincs.? I've heard Soundbite in Derby is definitely worth a visit.
kitty
user 10789465
Belper, GB
Post #: 1
Yes to Derby, yes to leicester.. if near the train station. I don't have a car. Looking forward to meeting you all soon, Kitty xxx
A former member
Yaffle Cafe, above Soundbites, in Derby has international meal nights every Thursday and Friday from 5.30-8.30pm. I've been a fair few times, often before catching a film at Quad, and I can heartily recommend the place. It's very reasonably priced too.
Jenny P.
user 18578981
Nottingham, GB
I've joined the Leics group too - living between three counties we won't need a lift, though may see you at one of their meals as well.

Also would be up for a Thursday night at Yaffle.