align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nottingham Vegetarian/Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › the burnt gate

the burnt gate

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all, was just wondering if anyone had tried the burnt gate at anslow nr buron on trent? seems they have a whole vegan menu. i'm thinkin about going but would like a couple of reviews first. (if anyone would like to go too please let me know)
Simon
Jenny P.
user 18578981
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 2
Hello and welcome to the group. I haven't tried it but just checked out the vegan menu and it does look like it could be well worth a visit.

I would be interested in any reviews but may also be up for trying it. I could pick people up in Burton on Trent if anyone is limited to public transport and would like to go as well.

Though last time I drive through Burton I got terribly lost...!!

Jen
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for replying Jenny. No reviews yet though :(
Jenny P.
user 18578981
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 4
We tried this place this week when we could not get a table at Cafe Roya - and I thought the food was really tasty. For me, I thought the menu was well put together for vegans and would definately recommend it as worth a visit. I'm not sure how often they change the menu which could be the only downside though definately a few dishes on there I would go back and try. Would even put it up there with Cafe Roya for taste and innovative menu options.
A former member
Post #: 3
That's great. Thank you. I shall put it on my list of 'must do' places to visit now. :)