addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Vegetarian/Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Free meetup-like website

Free meetup-like website

Terri H.
user 9823321
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 36
Hello to all,

I've just learnt about the organizer of the group wanting to leave meetup.com because of the cost. I'm actually doing the same thing, I'm switching my meetup group to this free webspaces with very similar features to meetup (including share with FB and Twitter), members area, events calendar and all the rest.

My new website is at http://actiongroupnot...­ - go to webs.com homepage and sign up for your free space.

Hope this will help maintain this meetup going, Ive only just joined and I'd be gutted to see it going so quick :(

Best of Luck

Terri :)