add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nottingham Vegetarian/Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Recommendations for good vegan and vegetarian food in Nottingham

Recommendations for good vegan and vegetarian food in Nottingham

Notts V.
user 9612739
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 2
Hi all

I rang Squeek to book a meal for Wednesday 25 August (most popular polled day) and discovered they close for most of August to re-open in September.

Did anyone have any recommendations where they had recently had good vegan and vegetarian food in Nottingham.

In particular has anyone recently been to Cafe Nomad on Hucknall Road - if so how was it.

A former member
Post #: 92
I've not been to Café Nomad, but I might be going there soon with a vegan friend, I can report back.

The other places are the usual suspects: Dotty's, the Sumac, Alley Café...

I discovered a few other places when I searched the internet recently. Mm..deli in Sherwood?
user 12595237
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Wagamama is able make alterations to some of their vegetarian dishes to make them vegan, you can find more details on their website.