addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
James
user 10786427
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am a web developer from Derbyshire and I am looking to get 1 or 2 programmers interested in creating a web software application with me. Essentially we will be business partners. I have skills in xhtml/css/php/mysql. I currently have my day job as a developer so as you can imagine I am not expecting loads of hours. I expect 5 to 10 hours from you every saturday, we will screen share and work extremely closely together, we cannot afford to be wasting time by replying to each other 5 hours later. If you would like to be apart of this then please get in contact.