addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nottingham Programmers and Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Nottingham Startup Weekend 22nd-24th November

Nottingham Startup Weekend 22nd-24th November

Julian H.
user 12936479
Group Organizer
West Bridgford, GB
Hello All
I'm forwarding a message from Nikita Johnson about the upcoming Startup Weekend in Nottingham:

Hi Julian,

My name is Nikita and I'm part of the organising group for Nottingham's first Startup Weekend which is taking place at Broadway 22-24 November.­

We would be very grateful if you could share details of the event with the NottinghamProgrammers & Developers Meetup Group as some of your members may be interested in attending!

There is also a discount code for students to receive 40% off: Student40

Prizes include:

- One year’s worth of business support including office space provided by Next Business Generation and Antenna
- Use of the Paul Smith Screen 4 Cinema at Broadway for a product launch
- Winning team get lunch with Doug Richards the following week
- Business meal with mentor at Broadway
- Hosting package for one year

Let me know if you would like any further information on the event.