addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Novel Ideas Message Board › Shakespeare, anyone?

Shakespeare, anyone?

Cathy
user 4712938
Irving, TX
Post #: 2
My daughter has a small role in this show. They have set it in the Roaring 20's and she will be the Head Flapper (I love that!!). She has been practicing her "moll" accent for weeks.

If you like Shakespeare and have some time this week, head over and see it.

**************************************­**************************
Booker T Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts presents:

Twelfth Night
Directed by Charlton B. Gavitt
Samuel Grand Park Amphitheater

Wednesday, April 9th - Thursday, April 10th, 6:30pm,

Friday, April 11th, 7pm

Saturday, April 12th, 2pm matinee and 7pm evening performance
Admission:

$2.00 Students
$5.00 Adults

Bring a blanket or rent lawn chairs from the Theater Guild at the park. Doors will open 30 minutes before the start of each performance.

Produced with special thanks to the City of Dallas Parks and Recreation Dept and Shaakespeare Festival of Dallas.
A former member
Post #: 105
I'm gonna try real hard to catch that 2 p.m. matinee.

How fun for her!

Thanx for sharing.
A former member
Post #: 109
How did she do, Cathy? How many of the shows did you get to see?