Novel Ideas Message Board › Planning ahead

Planning ahead

Julie
user 8426704
Euless, TX
Post #: 6
How far in advance do we all think we want to plan our reading? We're already into, I think, September? I have been thinking of a couple of books to recommend for discussion, but I keep holding back, because I don't want to plan a year in advance! How comfortable is everyone else with planning into the future?
Damon
YellowJacket
The Colony, TX
Post #: 103
It has been nice getting the list down a bit so that new entries aren't so far off. We went through a stretch where many who recommended a book were gone by the time it came to read it.

After Sunday we'll only have five books on the list so it might be time to get a new one soon. It is nice to stay a couple of meetings ahead so everyone can get the book in time and so potential new members have a few selections to browse to decide if they want to join us.

I need to go set my DVR for "It's A Blockhead Christmas, Charlie Brown." I bet he gets to kick the football this year!!