Novel Ideas Message Board › When is your birthday?

When is your birthday?

A former member
Post #: 131
It was fun celebrating Julie's birthday during the David Copperfield meetup and I thought it would be nice to do again. If yours falls on a meeting day and you plan to attend, it'll give us a great excuse to eat food that we shouldn't. If it falls on another day, we can all post greetings for you to help make your day a little more special. So if that sounds good to you, post yours below or send me an e-mail. I'll keep a list in chronological order by editing this first post.

Jami - January 1
Susan - January 13
Jay - February 14
Julie - February 28
Cathy - April 18
Ric - May 12
Linda McSweeney - June 30
Allison - July 19
Heather - July 24
Ed - July 26
Damon - October 7
Linda S - October 12
Rob - November 21
Terri - December 24
Terri
territamu
Lewisville, TX
Post #: 12

My grandmother was born Juvember 32nd! Cool!! tongue

Terri - December 24th, every blessed year....even though I try to forget, but family and friends always seem to remember, dang it!

Heather
user 7051622
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 15
Noooo, Damon, you can't ask for our birthdays & refuse to give yours! tongue

Mine is July 24.
linda S.
user 8567609
Southlake, TX
Post #: 34
i agree with Heather. damon divulge the real date or i will celebrate your birthday every month and spread evil rumors you are turning 40.
my birthday is october 12th, the real columbus day before the government decided columbus discovered america the second monday in oct.

A former member
Post #: 1
March 6th

Cathy
user 4712938
Irving, TX
Post #: 9
Mine is the day after the 5K and the day of Under the Dome.
A former member
Post #: 28
December 21st.
Allison
user 10055325
Euless, TX
Post #: 9
July 19th biggrin
A former member
Post #: 132
Dr. Terri -- your grandmother and I usually celebrate together but she's been wearing me out the last few years. The woman is an animal! (And, seriously, if you could get her to stop the drunk dialing...)

Heather/Linda -- the rules are different for me as organizer. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and it doesn't get any bigger than this! Now you two kids behave back there or I will turn this book club right around and go home.

Kylene -- if you don't have big plans yet, a few of us from the group are going to the Irish Festival Saturday and you're welcome to join us. I think there is a Greatest American Hero marathon as part of the festival but I might be totally making that up.

Cathy -- sweet, we'll be celebrating all weekend long! After the 5K we'll have to go to a restaurant where they will sing to you and make you wear a birthday hat. What is your favorite kind of cake? I ask only as a hypothetical question, of course.
Jami
JamiCushman
Euless, TX
Post #: 11
My birthday is January 1st.