Novel Ideas Message Board › When is your birthday?

When is your birthday?

Lewisville, TX
Post #: 13
Dr. Terri -- your grandmother and I usually celebrate together but she's been wearing me out the last few years. The woman is an animal! (And, seriously, if you could get her to stop the drunk dialing...)

THAT explains why she always walks so funny and mumbles 'Hi Ho Silver...' the day after her birthday! As for the drunk dialing....sorry about that....she learned that from me! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 133
Jami -- you aren't related to this guy, are you?

(In case you don't know, that's Baby New Year from the Rudolph's Shiny New Year Christmas special.)

When it is your birthday, everybody celebrates!

A former member
Post #: 16
Mine would be the last blessed day in June, but I will be in Ireland or seriously sulking that day, so if I'm dried out by the next book club meeting you guys can tell me Happy Birthday quietly. :o)
Susan L
user 7183573
Group Organizer
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 9
Mine is January 13.
A former member
Post #: 6
I am November 21.

I am a Scorpio. Positive things about Scorpios is that they can be determined, intutive, powerful and exciting. Negative things about Scorpios are that they can be jealous, obsessive, and secretive. They are ruled by their pelvis.

Other famous people born on my birthday are Voltaire, Marlo Thomas, Goldie Hawn, Bjork (I will one day wear the suit version of the swan dress), and Troy Aikman.

I have really no idea why I put this other information other then I am bored and really should be getting to sleep.

A former member
Post #: 47
ric's birthday is may 12th.
A former member
Post #: 1
July 26
I love spice cake with brown sugar icing.
user 9120589
Milton, MA
Post #: 7
may 25. I don't know what day of the week it is but it will probably be not great because I'm so far from my family this year. I was used to having bad birthdays until I met Ray--he made a HUGE big deal out of my birthday for the first ten years or so. Last year he was in DFW and I was in Boston for my birthday. :(