This group is for photographers, models, and makeup artists, who love to participate in photo shoots and instructional workshops involving nude models in various settings for the creation of artistic images celebrating the beauty of the human form. These workshops and shootouts will provide affordable opportunities to participate in organized, nude photoshoots and or workshops led by professional working glamour and nude photographers on a regular basis.
Organizers will book models and provide lighting equipment for all to use for both workshops and shootouts. While the organizers do provide compensation to all models attendees of workshops and shootouts should plan to provide a cash tip to models as long as the models performance it. Quality model performance that would warrant a tip includes being on time, being prepared with proper wardrobe, having a good attitude, the ability to follow direction and pose effectively and a willingness to participate to the advertised level of the session.
Photographers should also be prepared to provide models with contact info and be willing to deliver a couple of retouched web resolution images with the rights to utilize them in their portfolios.
Models, and MUAs never pay anything to participate, and Photographers pay an affordable fee to participate, so that the group can cover overhead expenses such as models, locations, lighting equipment and instructors.
Most shoots are on Thursday Nights in the studio or on Saturdays if on location.
What We Offer Photographers:
Shootouts <br> Our usual outdoor on location shootout format includes a from 4-20 photographers depending on the location and how many photographers the site can comfortably handle of photographers. We will always strive to book an adequate number of models to martian a minimum ratio of 1 model per 5 photographers for shootouts and 1 model per 4 photographers for workshops. All of our shootouts will include models who will model unto the clothing or nudity level advertised in the event description. We are not a pornographic group, all sessions will maintain a classy and artistic level of nudity (up to Playboy Style). We do not support the creation of genital closeups, open legged spreads or other pornographic styles. Every attendee gets an exclusive session (typically 15 minutes per model) of directing the model to get the images they need, as well as being able to shoot, ambient light from the background for the entire duration of the shoot as long as they make no efforts to distract the models attention away from the assigned photographer of the time block. Our shootouts allow you to utilize professional lighting equipment and create beautiful glamour and artistic nude images. All of our models are required to sign a Non Commercial Use Model Release, upon request. Most are also willing to sing a full use commercial release for you but will require you to tip them an additional $40 - $60 per release to obtain full commercial rights.
Shootout prices range from $25-$65 per photographer depending on the anticipated overhead for models, locations and equipment being provided.
We also provide hands on instructional workshops. Workshop differ from shootouts in several ways.
1. Workshops are generally conducted in the studio and always include an instructional lecture and or demonstration to help you learn the specific lighting and posing styles of the session.
2. Workshops have smaller group sizes and more favorable ratios of model to photographer
3. Workshops always provide 1 on 1 shooting time with the models. Over the shoulder shooting is never allowed during workshops to ensure that every photographers is allowed several short sessions where they can shoot while having the undivided attention of the model.
4. Workshop instructors are on hand for the duration of the session to answer questions, offer guidance and tips and critique your images. Most instructors are also usually available after the session by email to critique one or two of the images you create during a workshop.
5. Workshops are topic specific and are not always nude. Workshops are intended to provide a hands on educational experience and while there is always ample time for shooting these should not be looked at as portfolio building events but as educational events intended to help you take your glamour and nude photography to the next level.
6. Most workshops will include shooting rounds with the model clothed, Topless and Fully nude. In all workshops models will work upto the level of nudity in the class description.
Model Tips and Model releases for workshops are handled in the same manner as for shootouts.
Lens Master LV Admin
1,866 Law of Attraction Friends
460 Mentoris Sodalis
1,772 Movie Fanatics
552 Road Trippers