Saturday, February 13, 2010 12:04 PM
Hi everyone, just got a note about an event tonight hosted by Scott of MMA. He always has a lot of crowd, so if you have no plants, and looking to have a great night out, stop by.
Do you love meeting lots of new people? Are you still looking for that special someone? Is your calendar bare on February 14th? Hundreds of Singles for New York's Largest Singles Anti-Valentine's Bash at Amnesia Nightclub on Saturday February 13th.
Location: Amnesia Night Club (609 W. 29th Street,
New York, NY 10001)
Price: $30 at the door.
Valentines Day is not just for couples anymore! We are taking over Amnesia for a night of networking, flirting and dancing. Just think, this is the one party you can go to where EVERYONE there is your potential Valentines Date! No wondering whether the cute person across the room is available or came with their partner! We will have some fun icebreaker games that will get you in the mood to meet new people. There will be FREE delicious hors d'oeuvres (From 7:30 to 8:30 PM), FREE Specialty Drinks(from 7:30PM - 8:30PM), Prize give-a-way's(including a Nintendo Wii, Disney Movie Tickets, and MORE), contests, and themed discount drink prices later in the night to get you in the spirit of this fantastic party. Arrive early and your name will be entered in our Grand Prize Draw of a Nintendo Wii! This is positively a party you won't want to miss and maybe cupid might point his arrow your way!
* Mingling and networking with over 300 of New York's Hottest Singles (multi-group party so you never know who might show up)
* FREE Hors d'oeuvres (From 7:30 to 8:30 PM)
* FREE Drink Specials (From 7:30 to 8:30 PM)
* Grand Prize Drawings (Including Ski Trips, Nintendo Wii, and MORE!)
* Disney booth with goodies and drawing for 2 VIP seats to see an advanced screening of ALICE IN WONDERLAND starring Johnny Depp (All the people in the world are mad, Disney.com/Wonderland)!
* Entertainment and MMA Adventure Giveaways
* Free Feng Shui Love Consultations
* One of New York's Top DJ's spinning tunes all night long
Dress Code: Business Casual - no baggy jeans, runners or t-shirts please!