This workshop is for anyone navigating the complex journey back into the single life after a relationship. Laura Petherbridge is an international speaker and published author who will share how to:
• Recognize the unique issues and emotions “single again” people face.
• Overcome the fear and uncertainty of the future.
• Tackle the loneliness of single living.
• Understand what children need in single parent families.
• Let go of the past and embrace a new season of life.
• Know when you are ready to date.
• Learn the truth about “safe sex”.
The cost is $12 to register online. Go to the main web site: http://www.northlandchurch.net/ , click Care groups and the Help, I am Single Again is listed. They pay right online. If they need to pay by cash or check then they will need to contact me. If they pay by cash or check then the cost is $10.
Cost for at the door is $20.00
There will be coffee, snacks and a handout.
Northland, A Church Distributed
Pastoral Care Ministries/Lay Counselor